Make your money work harder for you! Whether you're saving for new equipment, planning for your retirement, or just need to put some money away for a rainy day, Columbia Bank has a business savings solution to fit your needs.
Columbia Bank Solutions
We offer a variety of savings plans to fit the needs of your business. Choose from Business Savings, Business Money Market, Preferred Business Money Market, and Certificates of Deposit.
- Business Savings - The simplest way to save for any type of business. You'll earn a competitive interest rate, and enjoy flexible account access via ATM, telephone, and the Internet.*
- Business Money Market - An account that combines easy access with maximum return. Earn a competitive interest rate that increases as your balance grows. And, enjoy flexible account access - via checks, in-person withdrawals, ATM, telephone, or the Internet.*
- Preferred Business Money Market - With premium interest rates, our Business Money Market account provides flexible, easy access to funds, and allows you to manage your company's cash flow.
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) - Unlock your money's potential with this fixed term investment that offers security and reliability. These investments are FDIC insured, and earn a fixed interest rate for the term of the CD. You can also choose from a convenient range of maturities.
We also offer a variety of client trust and public funds accounts designed for special public service and government entity needs. Please ask your local Columbia Bank financial professional for more information.
To Open A New Account
Visit your nearest Columbia Bank location, or call 1-800-895-3345 today to discover how the local financial professionals at Columbia Bank can help you make the most of your money.
Terms subject to change.
* Federal regulations require that Savings and Money Market accounts be limited to six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), make by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
Columbia Bank is a participant in the CDARS program. Contact Treasury Management Sales at 877-TMSales or TMSALES@wcb.com.
* Some ATMs may not be available 24 hours a day.