ColumbiaBank WILL NEVER...
- Send you an urgent or time sensitive e-mail message asking you click on a hyperlink in order to provide us with updated or other sensitive or personally identifiable information (i.e. SSN, PIN, credit/debit card number, mother's maiden name, etc.). Any changes to your Home Banking account should be done after logging in at the appropriate Web site portal.
- Require you when visiting our web site to enter anything except for your* user ID and password.
- Send you an e-mail containing your sensitive or personally identifiable information.
- Send you an e-mail with fields in which to input sensitive or personally identifiable information.
*Customers are urged to select a different user ID after initiating their on-line account.
- Ask you to provide your Social Security number when setting up your account for the first time. Account holders are strongly urged to select a different user ID once your account has been established, by visiting the "User Options" page and create a user ID.
- Provide you with a user ID and password after setting up your account.
- Ask you for your user ID and password.
- Ask you to provide security related information when opening a new account.